Workers' Compensation Treatment
Our medical staff at BASIC Spine understands the life changes an injured worker experiences after an injury and can help with California workers' compensation injury insurance claims. Through our compassionate attitude and state-of-the-art surgical and non-surgical techniques, we are often able to return our patients to a productive work life in weeks - not months.
BASIC Spine's skilled surgeons and practioners perform minimally invasive proceedures, outpatient surgeries whenever possible instead of long, open, traditional surgeries. Frequently, patients can have surgery in a surgery center with no hospital stay whatsoever. Our Patients enjoy a speedy recuperation and are getting back to a normal lifestyle much more quickly than ever before.
In situations when a surgery cannot be avoided, we still strive to return patients to work on limited capacity as quickly as possible. We work with physical therapists and trainers so that our patients go back to work with a lower likelihood of re-injury. We offer advanced ways to manage pain including accupuncture, physical therapy and psychological counseling to treat injuries with the least amount of complicated procedures.
For conditions not requiring surgery, our pain management specialists and pain psychologist can help restore the injured workers' functional capacity and get them back on the job with minimal discomfort.
We know that communication with case managers, employers and employees is key to getting the injured worker treated and back to work in a timely fashion. To help with this, we provide same day written updates upon request at any time.
Director of Workmans : Workers Compensation
Lytton A. Williams, M.D.
Orthopedic Spine Surgeon
MEDICAL SCHOOL TRAINING
Orthopedic Surgery Residency
New York University Hospital
Dr. Williams is a highly accomplished Orthopedic Spine Surgeon specializing in neck and back Pain and work related injury.
A native of Sierra Leone, in West Africa, he came to the United States to attend undergraduate college. Dr. Williams studied medicine at Cornell University in New York. Since 1974, he completed residencies in general surgery and Cancer and Allied Disease. His Orthopedic surgery residency was at New York University Hospital.
Learn More About Workers Compensation Treatment:
Contact BASIC Today and Start Healing! Toll Free: 866-398-0868
- Back Pain
- Brachial Plexus Injuries
- Cervical Radiculopathy
- Lumbar Radiculopathy
- Compression Fractures
- Degenerative Disc Disease (Cervical and Lumbar)
- Facet Joint Syndrome
- Failed Back or Neck Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Nerve Impingement
- Spinal Infection
- Spinal Canal Stenosis (Cervical and Lumbar)
- Spinal Cord Compression
- Spina Bifida
- Cervical Neck Pain
- Lumbar Back Pain
- Lumbar Disc Herniation
- Other Ultra-Invasive Styles
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF)
- Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (PLIF)
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
- Artificial Disc Replacement
- Endoscopic Spine Surgery
- Posterior Cervical Foraminotomy
- Micro Endoscopic Lumbar Discectomy
- Micro Endoscopic Cervical Discectomy
- Extreme Lateral Interbody Fusion (XLIF®)
- Interlaminar Lumbar Instrumented Fusion (ILIF™)
- Facet Joint Injections
- Pain Pumps
- Spinal Cord Implants
- MILD Procedure (Minimally Invasive Lumbar Decompression)
- Ultra Minimally Invasive Endoscopic Spinal Surgery
- Compression Fracture (Cervical/Thoracic/Lumbar)
- Headaches (Migraines, Tension, Cluster)
- Heel Spur
- Medial Lateral Epicondylitis
- Myofacial Pain Syndrome
- Occipital Neuralgia
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Postherpetic Neuralgia
- Sacroiliac Joint Disease
- Slipped Rib Syndrome
- Shoulder/Hip/Knee/Ankle/Wrist pain
- Trigeminal Neuralgia